NAB files reference against Deputy Chairman Senate Mandviwala
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday filed a corruption reference against Senate Deputy Chairman Saleem Mandviwalla in an illegal land allotments case.
Mandviwala has been accused of selling government plots to Abdul Ghani Majeed, son of Omni Group chief Anwar Majeed, illegally. The reference, which has been submitted t the court, said that former PIA managing director Aijaz Haroon also played a role in the illegal allotment of plots.
The anti-graft buster has also nominated Abdul Ghani Majeed and Tariq Mehmood and others as offenders in the reference.
It claimed that the deputy Senate chairman purchased fake shares with the amount he received after selling the plots. It went on to say that Mandviwala purchased the shares in the name of Tariq Mehmood, who is a benamidar.
Senate received complaints against NAB's ... 08:01 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Senate Deputy Chairman Saleem Mandviwalla on Sunday took on the country's top anti-graft body – ...
Former PIA MD is already in the custody of the NAB over accusations in illegal land allotments.
- Trump signs Malala Yousafzai Scholarship act into law02:46 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Pakistan congratulates Nepali Sherpas for first ...01:49 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Ice cream tests positive for coronavirus in China01:10 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Whatsapp leaks – Pakistan reaffirms to expose sinister designs of ...12:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's exports to 10 countries plummet including UAE, KSA12:11 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021