It's raining money in Mandi Bahauddin! (VIDEO)
Everybody was in awe at a wedding in Punjab's Mandi Bahauddin district, where currency notes were showered from a helicopter on the guests.
In the video of the bizarre scenes, shared by Channel24, rose petals and money can be seen raining down from a chopper hovering over the venue.
In most parts of Punjab, it is customary to shower the guests arriving at a wedding with rose petals, but the groom’s brothers took it to the next level by hiring the chopper to shower the groom’s arrival with currency notes and rose petals as he travelled from Harraya village for a marriage hall situated at Phalia Road.
IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani ... 03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
Wedding ceremonies can be simple and low-key, but some couples prefer going all out on their nuptials, since it's a ...
- Abbottabad man in custody, accused of raping teenager in front of ...12:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PTI leader killed in road accident near AJK’s Rawalakot11:34 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Tarin hints at petroleum price hike throughout next FY11:07 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Peshawar Zalmi to lock horns against Quetta Gladiators today10:13 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 12 June 202109:25 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021