Three officers injured as Pak Army's plane crashes in South Waziristan
The Mashak aircraft had taken off from Wana field strip for Kohat. The injured officers were identified as Lt Col Murad, Major Nasir Tareen and Major Shahid, the Express Tribune reported.
The crash took place due to a technical fault in the air-conditioning system and the engine of the plane.
Security forces cordoned the area and secured the plane’s wreckage, while the officers were shifted to the local field camp, where their condition is stated to be stable.
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan extremely vulnerable to climate change, PM Imran tells world ...12:10 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- vivo Pakistan committed to enriching people's lives with superior ...09:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021