Balochistan CM Jam Kamal Khan contracts coronavirus
QUETTA – Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan has tested positive for coronavirus amid fears of second wave of the virus in the country.
Khan in a tweet said, “My Covid Test has come positive”.
My Covid Test has come positive.— Jam Kamal Khan (@jam_kamal) October 13, 2020
Pakistan recorded eight deaths, taking the total death toll to 6,588, and 531 new cases of coronavirus surfaced after the tests of 30,022 over the last twenty-four hours.
According to National Command and Control Center (NCOC), around 531 cases of coronavirus were reported while eight people succumbed to the disease.
The total number of confirmed cases reached to 319,848 while 304,609 patients recovered from the disease.
More than 516 patients were reported to be in critical condition.
Sindh with 140543 cases was at the top with Covid-19 cases followed by Punjab with 100892, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with 38, 367, Balochistan with 15, 541 cases, Islamabad with 17, 428, Gilgit-Baltistan with 3,955 and Azad Jammu and Kashmir with 3131.
- UN stockpiling billion syringes for Covid-19 vaccine11:50 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Punjab govt finds Ramazan Bazaar-type solution to beat inflation10:59 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM’s special aide Sania Nishtar tests positive for coronavirus09:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Eid Miladun Nabi — PIA announces special discount on flights for ...08:47 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020