COVID-19: Pakistan approves SOPs for private int'l flight operations
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday approved the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for private international flights to Pakistan, effective from April 14-19, under which all passengers, crew and ground handling agents would have to follow strict preventive measures against the coronavirus (COVID-19).
"The SOPs comprehensively cover effective steps required to control the spread of COVID-19," Aviation Division spokesman Abdul Sattar Khokhar said.
He said the health and safety of both the passengers as well as the flight crew had been kept in focus, while the operators and Ground Handling Agents for private aircraft would have to follow the strict health safety measures required to be taken at pre-embarkation, during flight, and post-embarkation stages.
The spokesman said the SOPs had been formulated on the basis of best aviation industry practices, adopted in the contemporary world.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020