Darren Sammy asks people to donate generously in Pakistan's Corona Relief Fund
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Super League (PSL) franchise Peshawar Zalmi’s head coach Darren Sammy has asked Pakistanis, living all across the world to donate generously in Prime Minister Corona Relief Fund.
“Your prime minister has put in place a corona relief fund to help people of Pakistan. I’m asking you to donate generously. This will go a long way in helping Pakistan to fight this coronavirus pandemic,” he said in a video message.
Persuading the people to contribute for the fund, he said it would help the country to conquer the pandemic situation.
“It is time for us to be our brothers’ keeper. It will help so many people to survive in this trying time,” he added.
Meanwhile, Peshawar Zalmi’s chairman Javed Afridi in a statement has said that coronavirus is affecting world economies and it can also hit Pakistan’s economy. “I will request all please contribute in Prime Minister Corona Relief Fund with open hearts so that the government can help the needy people in this difficult time,” he said.
PM's Corona Relief Fund receives donations from ... 04:50 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The chairman of Zalmi Foundation, Javed Afridi Thursday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in the ...
- Another Punjab MPA dies of coronavirus06:58 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 82,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,717 confirmed ...06:18 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- The ‘Perfect Pair’: It happens only in Pakistan!06:08 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan sets up coronavirus testing laboratories to meet 30,000 ...03:11 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Zara Noor Abbas thinks endorsing a fairness brand is ‘killing no ...03:34 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020