Sindh extends business hours as Covid-related restrictions ease
KARACHI – The Sindh government has announced resuming indoor dining while markets in the country’s financial capital will be allowed to stay open till 10 pm.
A notification issued by Sindh Home Department cited that the provincial authorities have eased Covid related restrictions and new orders will remain in force by the end of this month.
The communique detailed the easing of the restrictions stated that businesses are allowed to stay open till 10 pm while pharmacies and grocery stores can operate round the clock.
Karachi to observe closed days on Sunday while Friday will be observed as closed days across the province. Indoor dining has been allowed for vaccinated people till midnight while restaurants cans serve with 50 percent occupancy.
The notification also directed citizens to carry their vaccination cards and certificates while visiting any place. Meanwhile, 200 vaccinated people are allowed in indoor weddings and 400 in outdoor weddings.
Shrines are allowed to be open with SOPs while cinemas will stay closed till the next update. There will be a complete ban on all kinds of sports activities however Indoor gyms are opened for vaccinated people.
Public transport will operate at 50 percent capacity and 70 percent capacity is set for Pakistan Railways. Amusement parks, swimming pools are also allowed to operate at 50 percent capacity.
Pakistan announces new restrictions against the ... 04:00 PM | 14 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – National Command and Operation Center head and federal minister Asad Umar has warned stern action ...
On Tuesday, NCOC officials announced that the government has changed its approach regarding the implementation of Covid SOPs. “Instead of closing industries and businesses, we will increase the restrictions on unvaccinated individuals.”
These are the restrictions that will be imposed on Pakistanis not fully vaccinated by the end of this month:
Pakistan's COVID positivity rate drops to 4.89pc, ... 09:06 AM | 15 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has reported the lowest COVID positivity rate in around 2 months. During the last 24 hours, ...
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- FBR rejects reports about duty free import of bullet proof vehicles09:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Roger Federer bids tearful farewell to tennis career after Laver Cup ...08:12 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar denies working with Sarmad Khoosat and Shaan06:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022