PML-N ‘removes' PPP, ANP leaders from PDM WhatsApp group
ISLAMABAD – The members of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Awami National Party (ANP) have reportedly been removed from the official WhatsApp group of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) – and alliance of opposition parties.
The development comes a day after the PPP expressed its reservations and later resigned from the PDM along with the ANP, members.
A screenshot of former PDM members' removal started circulating on different social networking sites that show Ahsan Iqbal, the WhatsApp group admin and senior leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, has removed several members including Yousaf Raza Gilani, Raja Pervaiz Ashraf, Qamar Zaman Kaira, and Mian Iftikhar of ANP.
On Sunday, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari reportedly torn up the show-cause notice served to his party by the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM).
Bilawal Bhutto ‘tears apart' PDM's show-cause ... 09:07 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari reportedly torn up the show-cause ...
ANP leaders also got irked by notices issued by PDM. Hoti said that the PPP had raised objections over the PDM candidate Azam Nazir Tarar. Instead of addressing the concerns, the PDM issued notices, causing political damage to the ANP. We cannot tolerate the personal agenda driven by 2-3 parties, he added.
End of road for PDM as five parties to form new ... 03:59 PM | 3 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Democratic Movement has decided to form a new alliance of five opposition parties excluding ...
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021