Bilawal Bhutto ‘tears apart' PDM's show-cause notice to PPP
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari reportedly torn up the show-cause notice served to his party by the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) on Sunday, according to local media, strengthening the reports of a deep divide between the member parties of Opposition’s grand alliance.
During the PPP's Central Executive Committee meeting, Bilawal reportedly read out the show-cause notice served to PPP by PDM's secretary-general Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and then tore it.
Following Bilawal's move, some 50 PPP leaders who were in attendance lauded his action and started clapping.
Former president Asif Ali Zardari and his sister Faryal Talpur also presided over the meeting.
Pakistan opposition alliance on brink of breakup ... 05:30 PM | 6 Apr, 2021
PESHAWAR – The Awami National Party (ANP) on Tuesday announced parting ways with the Pakistan Democratic Movement ...
- PM, president, political leaders greet nation on Eid-ul-Fitr11:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Pakistani cricketers send out Eid-ul-Fitr greetings to fans10:49 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-13-Updated 10:00 ...10:17 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 May 202110:13 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Pakistan records 3,265 new Covid-19 cases, 126 deaths in 24 hours09:52 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021