Pakistan to hire lobbyists to improve its image and dispel prevailing tensions with US
According to the Deccan Chronicle, both allies are not enjoying the best of relations nowadays.
Ties have been particularly tense following a US unmanned aircraft strike that killed top Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour in Balochistan last month.
Earlier, Islamabad dropped its official lobbying efforts within the US during the 1999-2008 military rule of General Pervez Musharraf.
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi named in top 5 in new ICC Test rankings06:43 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021