Rahim Shah catches coronavirus
PESHAWAR – Pakistani singer Rahim Shah on Sunday shared that he has tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In a tweet, Shah said he has quarantined himself in his house after developing some symptoms.
This is to Inform you all that I am diagnosed as Covid Positive and staying In Self Isolation. Please take this seriously for the safety of every pakistani 🇵🇰as it is not a joke and do pray for my fast recovery. Jazakallah Khair :)— Rahim Shah ( Official) (@RahimShahOffic1) June 14, 2020
#needprayers #Rahimshah #covidpositive
"Please take this seriously for the safety of every Pakistani as it is not a joke and do pray for my fast recovery," the singer added.
His manager told local media that doctors have advised the singer to wait for 24 hours while adopting precautionary measures.
Pakistan has so far recorded more than 142,000 cases of coronavirus, with at least 2,663 deaths nationwide.
Bollywood mourns sudden death of Sushant Singh ... 06:50 PM | 14 Jun, 2020
The sudden demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has left everyone in a state of shock and ...
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020