Free ration for Mansehra’s coronavirus patients: DC
MANSEHRA – The district administration of Mansehra has initiated to deliver essential goods to coronavirus patients free of cost at their doorsteps.
The initiative was announced by Mansehra Deputy Commissioner Dr Qasim Ali Khan. Speaking at the inauguration of the Sahulat initiative, Khan announced that the municipal administration, the district food department and the Utility Stores Corporation will provide the vehicles for the distribution of the goods and that the families of coronavirus patients will be supplied free of cost rations under this initiative.
Around 50 pickup vehicles brought in from different departments would drop the essential goods at the doorsteps of affected families.
PTI government announces Ramazan relief package ... 10:14 PM | 16 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal government Tuesday approved a relief package worth Rs.7.8 billion to facilitate the ...
Amid the alarming rise of novel virus cases in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, he further added that Insaf Sahulat mobile program will also deliver essential goods to the buyers at subsidized rates.
The provincial authorities have been taking all possible steps to provide relief to the public in the holy month of Ramadan, Khan added.
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Punjab’s Auqaf dept loses Badshahi Mosque’s administration08:10 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- UET appoints first female engineering professor in 100 years07:31 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Noor Mukadam killing case – Police seek suspect’s name be placed ...06:57 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021