Lahore court stays transfer of Sharif family’s Raiwind land
LAHORE – A civil court in Punjab capital Thursday restrained authorities from proceeding with the cancellation of the alleged transfer of Raiwind land belonging to the Sharif family.
Judge Fahim-ul-Hasan directed the Punjab Revenue Department to revoke the action of the provincial government and issued a stay order and summoned all parties on April 27.
The Sharif family filed a petition in Lahore court through their lawyer Hamid Iftikhar and maintained that the Punjab government forged land documents and cancelled 127 kanals land in Raiwind.
NAB summons Nawaz Sharif in Raiwind road case 05:40 PM | 13 May, 2018
LAHORE - Pakistan’s anti-corruption watchdog has summoned former prime minister Nawaz Sharif on May 20 in a case ...
The petition prayed that the Punjab government is changing the ownership status of more than 1500 kanals of land illegally.
Earlier, the PTI government has accused the Sharif family of illegally occupying land that originally belongs to the Auqaf department.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021