Famed ‘Fiza-Shiza’ actor Kiran Tabier welcomes first child
KARACHI – Pakistani actress Kiran Tabeir, who is best known for her role as Fiza and Shiza, blessed with first child, a baby girl after 12 years of her marriage.
The Parizaad actor Sunday made an announcement on Instagram where she also shared a picture with her newborn baby, Izzah Hamza Malik.
“Lucky are those whose first child is a daughter. And I [have been] blessed with one ALHUMDULILAH after 12 years. Finally, Allah [has] blessed us with His Rehmat. We are parents now. It’s a baby girl, meet Izzah Hamza Malik.”
View this post on Instagram
Saying Izzah was born on August 13, she asked the fans to remember her family in their prayers.
Earlier this year, Kiran became the face of the viral Fiza Shiza meme. The telefilm Judwa from anthology series called Haqeeqat faced endless trolling due to its problematic storyline and absurd scenes.
Mathira slams Kiran Tabier for her latest comment 09:29 PM | 1 Aug, 2022
Mathira has finally responded to fellow actress Kiran Tabier who felt offended by being compared to her. Needless to ...
- PTI to rejoin Parliament if ‘US cipher' investigated: Imran Khan07:27 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG – Pakistan lock horns with England in 4th T20I tomorrow05:51 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Aamir Khan's daughter Ira announces engagement with Nupur Shikhare04:38 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022