Sindh: Three coronavirus patients discharged from hospitals after recovery
ISLAMABAD - Three out of 28 coronavirus patients have recovered in Pakistan and have been discharged from hospitals.
According to media reports, the recoveries were reported from the Sindh province and no fatalities in the country are reported so far.
On Saturday, the Ministry of National Health Services has prepared a report over coronavirus cases in Pakistan.
According to the report, total 609 suspects were tested for the virus on Friday and 78 more samples have been sent to the laboratories.
29 patients in Pakistan have been tested positive for coronavirus so far. The sufferers include 16 from Sindh, six from Balochistan and three apiece from Islamabad and Gilgit.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019