Anjuman Shaheen and Lucky Ali are not together anymore
LAHORE - Renowned Pakistani actor Anjuman and Lucky Ali have parted ways just after 11 months of marriage. The 64-year-old former Punjabi film queen has confirmed their divorce in an audio message saying that they tried hard but this relationship could not go further, so we both parted ways with mutual consent.
Now the former husband Saeed Ahmad known as Lucky also confirmed the divorce news in a video message.
Anjuman and Lucky tied the knot on June 17, 2019, in an intimate ceremony. Later, the two had publicly confirmed their wedding. Pictures from the event were then shared on social media.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- ‘Don't get overexcited’, Babar Azam tells teammates after ...11:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- ‘Reach Every Door’ Covid vaccination drive begins in Punjab today11:24 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to address Riyadh conference to promote trade, investment in ...10:59 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrations in occupied Kashmir as Pakistan break India jinx in ...10:26 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan frees 350 TLP activists after ‘partially successful ...09:55 AM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021