Anjuman Shaheen and Lucky Ali are not together anymore
LAHORE - Renowned Pakistani actor Anjuman and Lucky Ali have parted ways just after 11 months of marriage. The 64-year-old former Punjabi film queen has confirmed their divorce in an audio message saying that they tried hard but this relationship could not go further, so we both parted ways with mutual consent.
Now the former husband Saeed Ahmad known as Lucky also confirmed the divorce news in a video message.
View this post on Instagram
This is really sad news 😔 Anjuman Shaheen tied the knot with former film producer, actor and business tycoon Waseem Lucky Ali in July 2019, and now waseem aka Lucky Ali disclosed the news on his social media that they parted their relationship. #Anjuman #Waseem #luckyali #partedways #divorced #medianews #Lollywood #Filmstar #irfanistanupdates #irfanistanlifestyleblogger
Anjuman and Lucky tied the knot on June 17, 2019, in an intimate ceremony. Later, the two had publicly confirmed their wedding. Pictures from the event were then shared on social media.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020