PM Imran seeks Ulema's cooperation to contain spread of COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday said that cooperation of religious scholars was required to contain the spread of coronavirus and added he would soon meet a delegation of Ulema-e-Kiram in that regard.
The prime minister was talking to renowned religious scholar Maulana Tariq Jamil, who called on him at the PM Office. The prime minister lauded public awareness campaign of Maulana Tariq Jamil to contain coronavirus.
Imran Khan said that purpose of governments’ efforts was to save the people from the pandemic which had engulfed the entire world.
He said the religious scholars had always guided the government in every difficult time.
The prime minister said that the government in consultation with religious scholars would formulate guidelines for the month of Ramazan.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020