Man arrested for raping Swedish woman in Pakistani capital
ISLAMABAD – Police have arrested a man allegedly involved in raping a foreign national woman in the federal capital last week.
A Swedish woman, who works for an international organisation in Pakistan, lodged a complaint at the Abpara police station, accusing her security guard of raping her.
Police registered a case under sections 376 and 377 of the Pakistan Penal Code and launched investigations into the metar.
According to the FIR, the Swedish national woman has been living in the federal capital since the January 2022.
Islamabad Police IG Akbar Nasir Khan in a press conference said that the security guard has confessed to his crime in the initial interrogation.
He said that evidence in the case will be collected on scientific basis, adding that the man involved in the case will face full weight of law.
Train rape victim was filmed by the suspects, ... 10:32 PM | 11 Jun, 2022
KARACHI – Investigating officers make startling revelation in the case of a young woman who was gang-raped by ...
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022