Stand up against child abuse, Salman Khan on sexual assaults in India
On Tuesday, at the promotion and trailer launch of his upcoming film, the Bollywood superstar urged people to stand up in protest against horrific incidents of child sexual abuse and rape while referring to the recent Kathua and Unnao rapes and murders.
The 52-year-old, who has had his own share of controversies and problems, has always been a champion for human rights and humanitarian causes, aided by his international organization, Being Human.
When asked what his opinion was about the entire ordeal, Salman condemned the two incidents and further said that child sexual abuse and harassment needs to be stopped.
In a media statement, Salman said: "I think whatever is happening with children is wrong. I think we should stand on this and get this stopped."
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Aisam Qureshi inaugurates PTF's JTI Program at DPS09:47 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan's active COVID cases drop below 10,000 after one year09:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:11 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021