PPP stalwart Sharjeel Memon tests positive for Covid-19
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party leader, members of Sindh provincial assembly Sharjeel Memon has tested positive for coronavirus.
The lawmaker is self-isolating after his coronavirus test report came back positive.
Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah tests ... 10:28 AM | 16 Nov, 2020
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has been infected with coronavirus and has quarantined himself. In ...
Earlier today, Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah tested positive with Covid-19 and has quarantined himself.
In a statement, Shah said he began experiencing symptoms after Friday prayers and decided to get tested. On the advice of my doctors, I have gone into isolation.
“I have a slight fever but I am feeling better overall," he added.
Coronavirus Situation in Pakistan
Pakistan has reported 19 deaths and 2,128 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours on Monday.
Amid the surge in positive cases, the positive number tally stands at 359,032 while the death toll stands at 7,160.
Pakistan reports over 2,000 new Covid-19 cases ... 11:44 AM | 16 Nov, 2020
LAHORE – Pakistan has reported 19 deaths and 2,128 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours on Monday. Amid ...
According to the latest figures by the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC), It’s the fourth consecutive day that Pakistan reported over 2,000 cases in one single day. The number of active cases shot up to 28,048.
Sindh remains the worst-hit province followed by Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Islamabad.
At least 155,680 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Sindh, 109,9 110,450 in Punjab, 42,370 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 24,218 in Islamabad, 16,407 in Balochistan, 5,455 in Azad Kashmir and 4,452 in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Furthermore, 2,747 individuals have lost their lives to the epidemic in Sindh, 2,475 in Punjab, 1,311 in KP, 156 in Balochistan, 257 in Islamabad, 93 in GB and 121 in Azad Kashmir.
Pakistan has so far conducted 4,950,561 and 39,410 in the last 24 hours.
Some 323,824 coronavirus patients have recovered in the country whereas 1,379 patients are in critical condition.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021