Punjab govt plans to ban wagons, rickshaws operating on LPG
LAHORE – The Punjab government has decided to ban wagons and rickshaws operating on LPG.
According to media details, City traffic police has will take action after November 1.CTO Lahore captain (r) Liaquat Ali sent the official order to the district administration in this regard.
Divisional SPs have also been instructed to start an awareness campaign against ill standard cylinders.
Only HDIP passed cylinders are allowed in commercial vehicles and the number of cylinders cannot be exceeded from the given limit.
According to instructions, firefighting cylinders are also mandatory in vehicles and only one cylinder is allowed in small cars.
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Doha06:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019