Punjab govt plans to ban wagons, rickshaws operating on LPG
LAHORE – The Punjab government has decided to ban wagons and rickshaws operating on LPG.
According to media details, City traffic police has will take action after November 1.CTO Lahore captain (r) Liaquat Ali sent the official order to the district administration in this regard.
Divisional SPs have also been instructed to start an awareness campaign against ill standard cylinders.
Only HDIP passed cylinders are allowed in commercial vehicles and the number of cylinders cannot be exceeded from the given limit.
According to instructions, firefighting cylinders are also mandatory in vehicles and only one cylinder is allowed in small cars.
- Another PIA plane carrying significant medical relief supplies from ...12:52 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- SHC overturns Omar Sheikh’s death sentence, acquits 3 in US ...12:14 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Punjab wants to trial anti-malaria drug on coronavirus patients11:51 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 31 deaths; Coronavirus cases exceed 2,20011:22 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019