Punjab govt plans to ban wagons, rickshaws operating on LPG
LAHORE – The Punjab government has decided to ban wagons and rickshaws operating on LPG.
According to media details, City traffic police has will take action after November 1.CTO Lahore captain (r) Liaquat Ali sent the official order to the district administration in this regard.
Divisional SPs have also been instructed to start an awareness campaign against ill standard cylinders.
Only HDIP passed cylinders are allowed in commercial vehicles and the number of cylinders cannot be exceeded from the given limit.
According to instructions, firefighting cylinders are also mandatory in vehicles and only one cylinder is allowed in small cars.
- Police arrest two PTM ministers, veteran politician in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- AIOU to enroll students for short courses till February 2104:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019