COAS Bajwa’s son blessed with twin boys in Dubai
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa’s son Saad blessed with twin babies in Dubai, it emerged on Wednesday.
The Pakistan Army Chief has now become grandfather after his son Saad Sadique Bajwa was blessed with twin boys.
A day earlier, General Bajwa met with UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed in Abu Dhabi where he was conferred with the Order of the Union Media in recognition of his services to strengthen ties between Pakistan and the UAE.
Saad Bajwa tied the knot with a daughter of Sabir Hameed, a Lahore-based businessman, in 2018. Their Nikah was solemnized by religious scholar Allam Saqib Raza Mustafai.
Army chief Gen Bajwa's son gets married in Lahore 11:41 AM | 12 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa's son has gotten married to the daughter of a businessman in ...
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...10:24 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider's 'Main Hoon Shahruh Khan' receives praise09:46 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022