Naseebo Lal rocks the audience at US concert
Whether there is a concert in Pakistan or abroad, Pakistani musician and seasoned singer Naseebo Lal is sure to make everyone groove and sway with her soulful voice.
Lal has been dominating the Pakistani music industry for almost two decades and had a fan base of generations from late '90s.
Lal is currently on a tour swooning overseas Pakistanis in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Her recent show in the USA made a fan set fire on the dance floor with quirky moves. In a video, a woman is seen dancing her heart out to Lal's upbeat Punjabi songs.
A bouncer also tried to ask the woman to sit down but she hilariously turns him down. The onlookers recorded the rib-tickling moment on their phones.
View this post on Instagram
It is safe to say that Lal has the magic to make anyone channel their carefree attitude. The Tu Jhoom singer also performed with her son during a performance that received widespread appreciation and praise.
The revered singer primarily sings in multiple local languages and rose to prominence owing to her stage presence and dedication to her profession. Her recent project Groove Mera alongside Aima Baig and Young Stunners garnered many accolades.
Naseebo Lal and her son bewitch audience with a ... 06:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2022
Pakistani musician and singer Naseebo Lal recently did a live show in Birmingham, United Kingdom alongside Sarmad ...
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022