PTI releases official statement on K-P govt 'cat' filter blunder
A screenshot of the blunder went viral on Twitter and Facebook and reactions poured in.
Who let the cats out!!! #KhyberPakhtunkhwa #government media team forgets cat filter is on while live steaming press briefing. 😂😂🤣😆@PTIofficial @Xadeejournalist @ZarrarKhuhro @Qamarcheema pic.twitter.com/xs0GtkBVyK— Sib Kaifee (@sibkaifee) June 14, 2019
“Filter hata lo, banda billi bana hua hi” pic.twitter.com/Vqx5xBKf2K— d kamal (@daanistan) June 14, 2019
The video now has been deleted and replaced by a new video but pictures are still circulating on social media. PTI has now released an official statement to clarify the matter. Taking to Twitter, it read, “Clarification regarding coverage of Press Briefing held by KP’s Information Minister Shoukat Yousafzai.”
The statement added, “Yesterday, whilst covering a press briefing held by KP’s information minister Shoukat Yousafzai, a cat filter was witnessed by the viewers which were removed within a few minutes.”
Claiming that it was a human error, PTI shared that necessary actions have been taken to avoid such incidents in the future. LOL! What actions are these? We'd love to know!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020