Around 22 educational institutions in country shut over violation of health SOPs: NCOC
LAHORE - Around 22 educational institutions have been closed due to non compliance of health standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols and disease prevalence in the last 48 hours across the country.
The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said in a media release that as many 16 educational institutions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), one in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and five in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) have been closed.
In Sindh eight members from two colleges located in Haiderabad were tested positive for novel coronavirus. The colleges were closed after the cases were confirmed as positive.
Pakistan has recently resumed educational activities after significant drop in the cases of COVID-19.
- Dua Zehra case: Teen’s father moves SHC seeking action against ...05:14 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh guidelines for Eidul-Adha amid Covid resurgence04:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Campaign launched for RUDA Industrial Zone registration04:05 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- US expands visa interview waiver eligibility for Pakistani citizens04:00 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Tiktoker Jannat Mirza's new swimming pool video goes viral03:30 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali spotted enjoying Asim Azhar’s concert in Karachi03:00 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Saima Noor steps into the world of social media by joining Instagram12:39 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022