Pakistan urges need to mobilize $2.5 tr for developing countries to respond Covid 19
NEW YORK - At the United Nations (UN), Pakistan has urged the need to mobilize at least 2.5 trillion dollars for the developing countries against the financing required to respond to the Covid 19 pandemic solutions.
Speaking at a virtual symposium on partnership solutions, Pakistan's Permanent Representative to the World Body, Munir Akram said as President of UN Economic and Social Council, his priority is to focus on finding ways to financing require to respond the Pandemic, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He also called for close collaboration of all stakeholders across key sectors to build collective solutions and to help require for coronavirus pandemic.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020