Pakistan urges need to mobilize $2.5 tr for developing countries to respond Covid 19
NEW YORK - At the United Nations (UN), Pakistan has urged the need to mobilize at least 2.5 trillion dollars for the developing countries against the financing required to respond to the Covid 19 pandemic solutions.
Speaking at a virtual symposium on partnership solutions, Pakistan's Permanent Representative to the World Body, Munir Akram said as President of UN Economic and Social Council, his priority is to focus on finding ways to financing require to respond the Pandemic, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He also called for close collaboration of all stakeholders across key sectors to build collective solutions and to help require for coronavirus pandemic.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022