Mohammad Hasnain to undergo bowling test after action questioned by BBL umpires
LAHORE – Young Pakistani Mohammad Hasnain has been sent for testing on his bowling action after it was questioned by Big Bash League (BBL) umpires this month.
The 21-year-old fast bowler will undergo tests this week at the ICC-accredited biomechanics laboratory in Lahore.
He has just finished a seven-game stint with the Sydney Thunder where he displayed stunning performance by bowling 155kph deliveries.
He has played internationally for Pakistan in ODI and T20 cricket.
Earlier this month, Hasnain began his Big Bash League (BBL) journey with a bang as he claimed three wickets in his maiden over while playing against Adelaide Strikers in Australia.
The 21-year-old had dismissed Matthew Short, Jake Weatherald and Jonathan Wells in the third over of the match.
The stunning performance helped Thunder bag 28-run win over the Adelaide Strikers.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022