Man kills two sisters, their friend for honour in Peshawar
PESHAWAR – A man killed his two sisters and their friend for allegedly having a friendship with a boy in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s capital city, it emerged on Friday.
The horrific incident occurred within the limits of Dawoodzai police station where a case has also been registered against suspects on a complaint by father of the two of the victims.
The complainant told police that his son Amjad in accomplice with his friends shot the three girls dead over alleged affair with a boy.
Police have launched a search operation to arrest the suspects, while evidences have been collected from the crime scene.
Father, brother kill teenage girl for honour in ... 09:52 AM | 13 Jun, 2017
KOHAT - A man with the help of his son allegedly killed his 17-year-old daughter for honour for supposedly having ...
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Miftah Ismail terms slash in POL prices 'reckless' decision09:08 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ace Junior League concludes at Lahore Garrison08:40 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS Bajwa discusses regional security with UN military adviser11:49 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022