UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an explosive interview
UK's Muhammad Malik stormed the internet when he literally put himself out there on billboards to save from an arranged marriage.
Sparking a hilarious meme fest, the Londoner put up signs around Birmingham that read "Save me from an arranged marriage" and added a link to his website findmalikawife.com for potential suitors.
Now, the 29-year-old appeared for an interview with BBC and needless to say, he made many surprising revelations of his shocking billboard appearance.
Revealing about why he advertised himself, he explained that he is not at all against an arranged marriage and has an extroverted personality.
The keyboard warriors were quick to respond. While many found Malik's stunt hilarious and inspiring, others felt it was a direct attack on arranged marriage culture.
View this post on Instagram
2020 Billboard Music Awards: Post Malone, Billie ... 10:45 AM | 15 Oct, 2020
With Kelly Clarkson hosting the event for the third year in a row, the semi-virtual Billboard Music Awards are here ...
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022