Here is how sacked overseas Pakistanis can apply for new employment abroad
ISLAMABAD – Following the novel coronavirus outbreak, economies across the world came to a halt depriving millions of people including overseas Pakistanis of their jobs.
The Pakistani government has come up to support those who are returning to the country after losing their jobs in different countries.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Syed Zulfiqar Bukhar aka Zulfi Bukhari took to Twitter and announced the process how they can get help from the government.
He shared a link and asked the people who returning home to get register with the website. He also explained the benefits of the registration, saying, returning Pakistanis would be able to apply for re-employment abroad, get certified training and can also register for financial assistance from the government.
Here is the link; https://jobs.oec.gov.pk/returnees_overseas_registration
After clicking it a window will pop up requiring some personal details about education, experience, CNIC number, mobile phone number, etc.
The applicant will click on submit button after filling the form.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020