Honour Killing: Women, daughter murdered in Karachi
Karachi – In an apparent case of honour killing, women along with her daughter were killed in the Sher Shah area of the metropolitan on Sunday evening.
Initial investigations indicate the tragic incident took place at premises located near Muhammadi Road in Sher Shah.
Responding to the information, Police and rescue personnel arrived at the crime scene. Later the dead bodies were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for medico-legal formalities.
The deceased was identified as 35-year-old Hazrat Bibi, wife of Abdur Razzak, and 18-year-old Tehmiza. Police said the two were killed in the name of honor. They added that Bibi’s husband Razzak along with his son, Shahid, and his brother, Noor Rahim, was behind the killings.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan addresses special UNGA session (VIDEO)01:49 AM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Five Pakistani cricketers nominated for ICC’s ODI team of the decade11:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan condemns assassination of top Iranian scientist Mohsen ...10:58 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020