Pakistan, Iran open Gabd Ramdan crossing point in Gwadar
GWADAR – Minister for Defence Production Zubaida Jalal has inaugurated the newly established Gabd Ramdan crossing point at Pak-Iran border in Gwadar district, the state broadcaster reported on Sunday.
Addressing the inaugural ceremony, she said that the establishment of the crossing point will boost bilateral trade and economic activities between the two countries.
Zubaida said the opening of the crossing point would facilitate people of the adjoining areas of the two countries to travel and trade.
After Taftan, Gabd Ramdan in Gwadar is the second international border crossing point between Iran and Pakistan.
2. Its a historic day as its first time #Pakistan & #Iran have opened a new #border and immigration post where people and trade can move freely. Fact that Mrs @zobaida_jalal came to represent the govt all the more significant as she belongs to this area. 🇵🇰🇮🇷— Rahim Hayat Qureshi (@rahimhayat) December 19, 2020
The inaugural ceremony was also attended by the Governor of Iran's Sistan-Balochistan province, ministers and envoys of Pakistan and Iran.
On this occasion, the establishment of a border market at Gabd Remdan was discussed between the officials of Pakistan and Iran.
The prevailing situation at Pak-Iran border and other important issues related to the promotion of trade activities were also discussed in the meeting.
Pakistan and Iran to open third border crossing ... 02:48 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
TEHRAN – Iran's Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mohammad Eslami has unveiled plans for the opening of the ...
- Submarine cable cuts disrupt internet services in Pakistan09:59 PM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022