Sohail Tanvir tests positive for COVID-19 after reaching Sri Lanka for LPL 2020
LAHORE – Pakistan's all-rounder Sohail Tanvir tested positive for COVID-19 after he reached Sri Lanka to participate in the Lanka Premier League (LPL).
Tanvir, who was picked for Galle Gladiators team, has been quarantined for ten days, said media reports.
Several Pakistani cricketers and officials have reached Sri Lanka to take part in the LPL 2020.
The tournament was scheduled to kick-off in August, but it was rescheduled twice because of the COVID-19 outbreak. However, now, it is set to start on the November 21, 2020.
During 15 days of the tournament, 23 matches will be played between five teams.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021