Sohail Tanvir tests positive for COVID-19 after reaching Sri Lanka for LPL 2020
LAHORE – Pakistan's all-rounder Sohail Tanvir tested positive for COVID-19 after he reached Sri Lanka to participate in the Lanka Premier League (LPL).
Tanvir, who was picked for Galle Gladiators team, has been quarantined for ten days, said media reports.
Several Pakistani cricketers and officials have reached Sri Lanka to take part in the LPL 2020.
The tournament was scheduled to kick-off in August, but it was rescheduled twice because of the COVID-19 outbreak. However, now, it is set to start on the November 21, 2020.
During 15 days of the tournament, 23 matches will be played between five teams.
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan addresses special UNGA session (VIDEO)01:49 AM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Five Pakistani cricketers nominated for ICC’s ODI team of the decade11:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan condemns assassination of top Iranian scientist Mohsen ...10:58 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020