BIEK announces intermediate part-II science pre-medical group result 2021 (Check Results)
KARACHI – The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi (BIEK) on Saturday announced results for the intermediate Part-II science pre-medical group examination 2021.
BIEK Chairman Professor Dr Saeed Uddin said a total of 22,219 candidates registered for the examination, adding that 21,950 candidates appeared in the examinations.
20,637 passed the exam while the pass percentage stands at 94.02%.
The number of students who passed with an ‘A-1’ grade was 4,686 while 2,795 passed with an ‘A’ grade.
A total of 2,913 candidates got 'B' grade, 3,800 candidates secured a 'C' grade, 4,798 candidates passed with a 'D' grade and 1,845 candidates got an 'E' grade, said an official statement.
- Babar Azam moves up in latest ICC Test rankings07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Sami Khan and Sonya Hussyn win hearts with BTS video05:22 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022