Armeena Khan slams lock down violators in showbiz industry
LAHORE - Popular TV star Armeena Khan had slammed all those in the showbiz fraternity that are still partaking in the shoots. The actress took to social media and talked about the dangers these shoots pose to human lives.
“I’m seeing photoshoots happening. Is the lockdown over?” she tweeted sarcastically. “Imagine taking part in a shoot or a photoshoot while people are dying around you,” she added.
Khan had lashed out at those in the industry who are considering them special and not halting the shoots. The Bin Roye actress also mentioned that most artists left shoots incomplete so as not to risk other people’s lives, drawing the attention of the public towards the inclining number of corona infected cases in the country.
”Some of us left shoots as to not endanger other peoples lives. You’re not special! The cases are climbing mark my words and each person you expose to the elements is on you!” she said.
Imagine taking part in a shoot or a photoshoot while people are dying around you. Some of us LEFT shoots as to not endanger others. Mansha Pasha also showed her concern over the matter in response to Armeena’s tweet. This is seriously very dangerous and the government should take notice of all such people in the showbiz who are violating lockdown protocols on a priority basis.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020