US dollar hits all time high Rs151 in interbank market
The US dollar gained by Rs1.36 in the interbank market today (Tuesday) to reach the latest peak of Rs151. The dollar is being traded at Rs151 in the interbank market.
The exchange rate of Dollar in interbank soared by Rs1.78 and was traded at Rs 149.65 as compared to the last closing at Rs147.87, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Monday.
The sharp downfall in the rupee value has not only disturbed almost all sectors of the economy but has also brought a new wave of price spiral that would not die down despite the government's all claims.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022