Balochistan extends ongoing smart lockdown till June 2
QUETTA – Following the increase in coronavirus cases, the Government of Balochistan has decided to extend ongoing smart lockdown in the province till 2nd of June to contain the growing number of corona infected cases.
According to notification of Home and Tribal Affairs Department, all shopping malls markets, shops, stores outlets etc will be open from 08:00 hours to 1800 hours after Ramadan.
“All public gatherings, inter-city and inter-province travel and religious gatherings will continue to be banned,” read the notification.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021