Balochistan extends ongoing smart lockdown till June 2
QUETTA – Following the increase in coronavirus cases, the Government of Balochistan has decided to extend ongoing smart lockdown in the province till 2nd of June to contain the growing number of corona infected cases.
According to notification of Home and Tribal Affairs Department, all shopping malls markets, shops, stores outlets etc will be open from 08:00 hours to 1800 hours after Ramadan.
“All public gatherings, inter-city and inter-province travel and religious gatherings will continue to be banned,” read the notification.
- Pakistan Army spox warns India of befitting response to any military ...09:46 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- PM Imran hails top spy agency’s sacrifices for Pakistan09:00 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020