Donald Trump Jr tests positive for COVID-19
WASHINGTON – The eldest son of US President Donald Trump has tested positive for coronavirus, his spokesman said on Saturday.
Donald Trump Jr., 42 has been quarantining himself at his hunting cabin ever since the result came out at the start of this week.
"He's been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended Covid-19 guidelines," according to the statement.
He is the second of the president's children to test positive.
President’s younger son Barron, 14 also contracted the virus but made a quick recovery.
So far, there are a total of 12.3 million cases of the coronavirus in the United States, while as many as 260,427 have died from the infection.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021