Judges detention case: ATC terms Musharraf's medical report ‘fake’
During hearing of the judges detention case on Friday, the court expressed resentment after it found that fresh medical certificate is ‘fake’. ATC Judge Sohail Ikram stated that Musharraf went abroad in March and medical certificate submitted in the court is of April 6th.
On this, Musharraf’s lawyer told court that his client will appear in court if his doctors allow him and adequate security is ensured for him.
Police submitted a report, stating that the accused could not be arrested despite issuance of non-bailable warrant against him. The former president went to Karachi two years back and last month he went abroad.
While maintaining the non-bailable arrest warrant, the court ordered police to arrest and present Musharraf till May 20.
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021