Pakistan reports 12 new deaths from coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Saturday confirmed the death of 12 people from the novel coronavirus, taking to total COVID-19 related fatalities to 6,231 since the pandemic started earlier this year.
Meanwhile, the number of patients recovered from the illness in Pakistan has reached 275,317 making it a significant count.
According to the latest statistics, there are now only 10,626 active cases in the country while the total number of infections so far stands above 292,000.
During the last twenty-four hours, 586 new cases surfaced with 10 deaths reported while 25,537 coronavirus tests were carried out during this period.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020