Pakistan reports 12 new deaths from coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Saturday confirmed the death of 12 people from the novel coronavirus, taking to total COVID-19 related fatalities to 6,231 since the pandemic started earlier this year.
Meanwhile, the number of patients recovered from the illness in Pakistan has reached 275,317 making it a significant count.
According to the latest statistics, there are now only 10,626 active cases in the country while the total number of infections so far stands above 292,000.
During the last twenty-four hours, 586 new cases surfaced with 10 deaths reported while 25,537 coronavirus tests were carried out during this period.
BNP chief Akhtar Mengal tests positive for ... 11:00 PM | 19 Aug, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Balochistan National Party (BNP) president Sardar Akhtar Mengal on Wednesday tested positive for ...
- Pakistan records decline in Covid-19 with 1,531 new cases in a day09:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-15-Updated 10:00 ...09:36 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021