Incarcerated Haleem Adil shifted to hospital after complaining of chest pain
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader and leader of opposition in Sindh Assembly Haleem Adil Sheikh on Sunday shifted to the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) in Karachi.
PTI leader was shifted to the NICVD after he complained of angina. Sheikh was arrested for allegedly barging into a polling station amid the PS-88 constituency by-elections and transferred to jail yesterday on judicial remand.
On the other hand, ruling party lawmaker Khurram Sher Zaman shared his apprehensions that Sheikh's life is in danger after he met him at the hospital following the news of chest pain.
PPP's 'conspiracy'? – PTI's Haleem Adil Sheikh ... 03:14 PM | 19 Feb, 2021
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf leader and Leader of the Opposition in the Sindh Assembly Haleem Adil Sheikh ...
Zaman also condemned the incident where reportedly a snake was found in the cell of Haleem Adil.
A case had been registered against Haleem Adil Sheikh under terrorism charges. The election commission took strict action against Sheikh for violating the code of conduct during by-elections.
Haleem Adil Sheikh detained for violating ECP ... 03:08 PM | 16 Feb, 2021
KARACHI – Leader of the Opposition in the Sindh Assembly and ruling party leader Haleem Adil Sheikh has been ...
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022