Shahzad Akbar appointed as PM’s adviser on accountability, interior with status of minister
ISLAMABAD – In a fresh reshuffling, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Accountability and Interior has been promoted as adviser on same fields with the status of federal minister with immediate effect.
A notification states, “… the President, on the advice of the Prime Minister, has been pleased to appoint Mirza Shahzad Akbar as Adviser to the Prime Minister on Accountability and Interior, with the status of Federal Minister, with immediate effect”.
As he has been made adviser, as per the notification, Akbar will cease to hold the office of the special assistant.
“Consequent upon his appointment as Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mirza Shahzad Akbar, shall cease to hold the office of the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Accountability and Interior,” read the notification.
The government also appointed advisor to the PM on Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam as special assistant for climate change
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020