India may activate sleeper cells in Pakistan to cover up Ladakh embarrassment
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that India may activate its sleeper cells in some parts of Pakistan to cover up the questioning by its people over the country’s embarrassment in Ladakh standoff with China.
In a statement, he said such subversive incidents have already taken place in Karachi and even India could also pace up its violations on the Line of Control.
Captain, soldier martyred in Waziristan ... 06:31 PM | 21 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Two soldiers were martyred and two injured when suspected terrorists opened fire on a patrolling party near ...
The Foreign Minister was quoted by Radio Pakistan as saying that the BJP government is under immense pressure and Pakistan will have to minutely deliberate over the current situation.
India is acting irresponsibly and playing a subversive role in Afghanistan, he added.
China releases 10 Indian soldiers captured after ... 10:11 AM | 19 Jun, 2020
NEW DELHI - 10 Indian servicemen has been released by China, who were captured in a border clash three days ago, The ...
- Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students ...01:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar01:48 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown lifted in seven localities of Lahore as coronavirus ...12:57 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Met forecasts very hot, humid weather in most parts of country11:42 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020