India may activate sleeper cells in Pakistan to cover up Ladakh embarrassment
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that India may activate its sleeper cells in some parts of Pakistan to cover up the questioning by its people over the country’s embarrassment in Ladakh standoff with China.
In a statement, he said such subversive incidents have already taken place in Karachi and even India could also pace up its violations on the Line of Control.
Captain, soldier martyred in Waziristan ... 06:31 PM | 21 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Two soldiers were martyred and two injured when suspected terrorists opened fire on a patrolling party near ...
The Foreign Minister was quoted by Radio Pakistan as saying that the BJP government is under immense pressure and Pakistan will have to minutely deliberate over the current situation.
India is acting irresponsibly and playing a subversive role in Afghanistan, he added.
China releases 10 Indian soldiers captured after ... 10:11 AM | 19 Jun, 2020
NEW DELHI - 10 Indian servicemen has been released by China, who were captured in a border clash three days ago, The ...
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021