The Zardari family sent beauty crates of mangoes to beauty influencer
East of West, mangoes are the best! Mango is called “The King of Fruit,” and Pakistan is among the top producers of this fruit.
End of the May is the time of the year, when the summer heat is at its peak and so is the mango season. We love our juicy mangoes, and we make sure they become everyone's favourite as well.
Recently, Mona Kattan, co-founder of cosmetic brand Huda Beauty shared a video on Instagram of mango crates, delivered especially to her from farms in Tando Allahayar, Pakistan.
Surprisingly, the delivery she received yesterday was sent by none other than, Bilawal, Bakhtawar and 'President' Asif Zardari.
"Thank you so much President Asif Ali Zardari & Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari. I LOVE MANGOES!" read the caption of her story.
We wonder how the Kattan's even know the Zardari clan?
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani soldiers on AJK elections duty die as vehicle plunges into ...07:18 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021