The Zardari family sent beauty crates of mangoes to beauty influencer
East of West, mangoes are the best! Mango is called “The King of Fruit,” and Pakistan is among the top producers of this fruit.
End of the May is the time of the year, when the summer heat is at its peak and so is the mango season. We love our juicy mangoes, and we make sure they become everyone's favourite as well.
Recently, Mona Kattan, co-founder of cosmetic brand Huda Beauty shared a video on Instagram of mango crates, delivered especially to her from farms in Tando Allahayar, Pakistan.
Surprisingly, the delivery she received yesterday was sent by none other than, Bilawal, Bakhtawar and 'President' Asif Zardari.
"Thank you so much President Asif Ali Zardari & Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari. I LOVE MANGOES!" read the caption of her story.
We wonder how the Kattan's even know the Zardari clan?
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020