Neck brace or Hangman's knot? Amar Khan's fashion statement comes under scrutiny
The advancement of years has created a benchmark for the Pakistan's fashion industry. Countless trends are simmered down with the extravagance presented in the fashion weeks by our ace designers.
This time, a dress by Uzma Babar has stolen the limelight that is being labelled 'underwhelming.' Gracefully striding on the ramp, Dum Mastam actor Amar Khan was all dressed in Uzma Babar's Silhouette collections.
Fitting fabric, innovation and fashion, Uzma explores the majestic craftsmanship of traditional artistry embodying effortless charm and old-world glamour.
Despite the timeless classic pastel palette, the embellished collection fell flat within the audience. Labelling the clothes sloppy, the ill-fitted ensemble coupled with ruffled ensembles translates to an unimpressive fashion.
View this post on Instagram
Amar Khan's dress was put in front of the guns, as the neck style was associated with bandages and the social media felt that the ivory standing collar felt more like a choking adornment.
While making the hilarious assumption, the Internet came up with the interpretation that it might be a cervical collar.
Khan will be making her debut opposite Imran Ashraf in the upcoming film Dum Mastam.
Amar Khan in 'Bellapur Ki Dayan' will leave you ... 04:39 PM | 11 Feb, 2018
For those of you who don't know, Amar Khan is a Film and TV graduate who also has had a lot of experience in theatre. ...
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8, Quetta vs Peshawar - Live Score and Live Updates07:09 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashmiris hail Pak-India ceasefire along LoC06:58 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021