Wrong injection causes blindness to 9 patients in Abbottabad
ABBOTTABAD - At least nine patients lost their eyesight after they were injected with wrong medicine in Eye Ward at the Ayub Teaching Hospital in Abbottabad.
According to media reports, the affected patients also included former Pakistan football team player Afsar Hussain.
Total three woman and six men went blind after they received wrong injection.
The affected patients have urged the Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Mahmood Khan and provincial Health Minister to take action against the doctor.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020