Pakistani flags, posters of PM Imran, Army Chief appear in Indian-occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD – A number of posters with a photo of Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa have appeared in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir as the nation is observing Pakistan Day today.
Pakistani flags had also been hoisted for the third consecutive day in Srinagar, Kulgam, Shopian, and other parts of the ‘caged valley’ greeting the Pakistani nation and government on Pakistan Day.
This is for the second time in the year 2021 that such posters sprang up with the pictures of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah along with other Hurriyat leaders. Similar posters were earlier appeared on February 5, the Kashmir Solidarity Day.
Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Alliance and Ahl-e-Jammu and Kashmir displayed these posters to give the message that the grave atrocities cannot weaken the Kashmiris’ liberation movement. It further explained the Kashmiris’ demand for freedom from Indian illegal occupation.
Meanwhile, in a fresh act of state terrorism, Indian armed forces on Monday killed four more Kashmiri youths in the district Shopian. The youths were killed in a fake encounter in the Manihal area of the district.
Indian troops kill young Kashmir in occupied J&K 08:06 PM | 15 Mar, 2021
SRINAGAR – Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred a Kashmiri youth in Shopian district of ...
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021