Did PM Shehbaz Sharif praise Kangana Ranaut’s performance in latest film?
It's raining fake Twitter accounts and the latest victim of the social media fiasco is Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif. The internet was left in a frenzy when Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut revealed that she had been praised by Sharif.
The Queen actor, who is currently promoting her film Dhaakad which was released this week, shared a screenshot on her Instagram stories which featured Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s praise for her craft and performance in her latest film.
However, the screenshot features an imposter account of the PM and not the real one. A man has also been arrested for allegedly creating a fake account of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and using the handle to spread disinformation.
The fake Twitter account, which had more than 30,000 followers, cannot be found on the microblogging website anymore.
Earlier, Ranaut whose film Thalaivii recently streamed on Netflix, shared a list of Netflix’s ‘Top 10 in Pakistan on October 10, 2021’ on her Instagram Stories.
View this post on Instagram
Man arrested for creating fake account of PM ... 02:50 PM | 23 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – A man was arrested for allegedly creating a fake account of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and using ...
- Palestinian death toll surges to 29 as Israel intensifies attacks05:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz condemns campaign ridiculing sacrifices of Pakistan Army ...05:04 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Mourners take out 8th Muharram processions across Pakistan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah reveals secret behind her weight loss journey02:00 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022