Chinese Embassy refutes reports of visa refusal to KP ministers
Khyber News had reported that a delegation KP ministers and high-ups, who wanted to visit China to study the mass transit transport system and then start the same system in Peshawar, were denied their visas.
However, embassy spokesman, Muhammad Lijian Zhao said this is misinformation, adding "we are always ready to facilitate visit to China, including from KP."
Ministers use blue passports and don't need visa to China. Reporting Chinese embassy refused visa to ministers is the joke of today. https://t.co/gKCeQChkgS— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) November 23, 2016
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022