Hamza Ali Abbasi set to host show on BOL TV
Hamza on Monday posted a video on Facebook captioned, “It is time to get rid of the notion that being political or talking about politics is taboo if you are not a politician. Being political is not a profession, not a career… it’s a duty, a necessity.”
The promotional video tells the show will be stuffed with a lot of political and serious social discussions.
Hamza, who is known for his critical slant on politics, landed himself in a serious trouble when he, during his Ramzan special show, brought the controversial issue of Ahmadis and blasphemy laws in his live telecast, leading PEMRA to take action against the show.
- Pakistan reports another polio case, taking year's tally to 2011:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Twitter withholds Govt of Pakistan’s official account in India11:22 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Japan’s wrestling legend turned politician Antonio Inoki passes ...10:48 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Govt seeks action against Imran Khan, other PTI leaders as cypher ...09:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022