Hamza Ali Abbasi set to host show on BOL TV
Hamza on Monday posted a video on Facebook captioned, “It is time to get rid of the notion that being political or talking about politics is taboo if you are not a politician. Being political is not a profession, not a career… it’s a duty, a necessity.”
The promotional video tells the show will be stuffed with a lot of political and serious social discussions.
Hamza, who is known for his critical slant on politics, landed himself in a serious trouble when he, during his Ramzan special show, brought the controversial issue of Ahmadis and blasphemy laws in his live telecast, leading PEMRA to take action against the show.
- COAS Asim Munir visits Quaid-e-Azam's mausoleum, Karachi Corps ...05:40 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- The Bank of Punjab declared ‘Corporate Finance House of the ...05:20 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hina Ashfaq dances to Madhuri Dixit's iconic songs at her friend's ...04:43 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Watch – Shehnaaz Gill has a special message for Pakistani fans04:14 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022